Sunday, December 12, 2010

Spotlight Wedding Blog/Website Extraordinaire: WeddingBee!

I just want to give a quick shout-out to WeddingBee today! I found the "hive" about 5 months before I was actually engaged, and it blew my mind. Seriously. Of any wedding website out there, I have found a pulse on the wedding world from the ground up, vendor connections, amazing ideas & inspiration, and a genuine community & support network all in one place! Certain other sites that shall remain nameless may offer the same things with a bit more industry presence, but the 'Bee is all real people. It's been a long journey to get where I am today, and I can honestly say that if I didn't have a sounding board and this amazing network of supportive strangers, I'd be lost. And without hair/makeup recs and a DOC :) For the marrying types out there, take a peek. You just might get hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment